Sabtu, 21 Juli 2012

Contoh surat pen pal


Teringat tugas dari Mrs. Bianca sama request dari beberapa temen yang minta dibuatin surat semacam ini. Jadi aku posting ini aja, contoh surat pen pal. Kalau ada yg salah ingetin ya, maklum aku juga masih belajar :D
Semoga bermanfaat aja deh :)

Dear queenie,
    Hi, how are you ? First of all I want to tell you that my teacher gave me an assignment to have a pen pal. That's why, I send this letter to you. Would you be my pen pal ? I'll be happy if you be my pen pal.
    Then, I want to introduce myself. My name is Fairuz Arifia. My friends usually call me 'Fairuz' or just 'Fai'. I'm 15 years old. I live in Pekalongan, Indonesia. I study in SMA 3 Pekalongan. My school is far to my house. It's about 5 Km, so I must take a publik transportration to get there. My hobbies are singing, listening pop music, and reading novels, especially adventure novels like " Harry Potter " and " Narnia ". Do we have the same hobby ? Hmm.. I think it'll be good..
    By the way, do you know that Pekalongan has a nick name ? I'll tell it to you. In Indonesia, we can say Pekalongan as ' Kota Batik '. Batik is a kind of cloth with a variety of motives. Batik is one of the main industry in Pekalongan. So, If you visit Pekalongan, you'll find a lot of Batik shop.
    Well, I think it's enough. I really want to know all about you. I'll wait your reply.



Your New Friend,

        Fairuz

9 komentar:

  1. senang bisa ketemu blog eneng saya anak pekalongan juga boleh gak kalau saya tanya-tanya tentang blog sama neng ????supaya blog saya cantik kaya neng hehehehe,.....comen balik ya di chat boox saya .....
    free template blogger
    widget cantik

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aamiin makasi :)
      wah saya jg baru di dunia blogging.
      Ya semoga bisa bantu.

      Hapus
  2. sama fungsi pen pal nya donggg ka

    BalasHapus
  3. terimakasih , bermanfaat sekali bagi saya

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Alhamdulillah, terima kasih sdh berkunjung

      Hapus
  4. Balasan
    1. ada mbak, dibales sama temen penpal di New Zealand. tp lupa pass emailnya jd skrg ga bisa login hehehe

      Hapus
  5. Stainless Steel DSP (Iron) vs. Tinted Iron
    Stainless Steel DSP titan metal (Iron) vs. titanium bolt Tinted Iron. Stainless Steel burnt titanium DSP (Iron) citizen titanium dive watch vs. Tinted Iron. titanium earrings sensitive ears Stainless Steel DSP (Iron).

    BalasHapus